What’s more fun than colouring? Doctor Who and colouring! I even managed to mix pencils and Copics! I didn’t have the right colour Copic for the Tardis so I used pencils, then I accented with Copics. I’m a very recent fan of Doctor Who, and started watching at the 9th Doctor. I was so excited when I found this digi image at Mayzy Art – AND it’s a FREEBIE! I’ve used it today for the new challenge at Sweet Stampin’s Anniversary challenge.
I created the card with lots of blues, some paper with a blueprint pattern and some blue satin ribbon. I added a little gloss to the windows, light and the Doctor. I also doodled the borders.
If you’re a true Who fan, you’ll note that the Sonic Screwdriver is not 10’s, and the key is an older version too. K-9 sadly doesn’t make any appearances anymore as he’s a little vintage.
I have joined the following challenges:
- Crazy 4 Challenges – Humorous
- Penny’s Papercrafty Challenge Blog
- Crafty Catz – Anything Goes
- Watercooler Wednesday Challenge – Occasions
- Crafty Sentiments – Anything Goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends – Anything Goes (2w)